Cheesecake Berry Trifle
[Preparation Time: 20 minutes/ Chilling Time: 2 hours/ Serves: 6]
- 6 Saviordi Biscuits
- 1/3 cup berry/orange juice + 1/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 cup store-bought light custard
For the Filling:
- 250g light cream cheese
- 1 tsp gelatine
- 1 tbsp water
- 300ml light cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- Make filling by sprinkling gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves, cool for 5 minutes. Beat sugar, cheese and lemon juice with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in cream. Stir in gelatine mixture.
- Cut each saviordi biscuit into three. Combine berry/orange juice and Grand Marnier in a bowl. Dip the biscuit pieces in the liquid. and divide equally among 6 tall drink glasses. Divide cheese mixture, among glasses and top with frozen berries. Top with some custard and more frozen berries.
Chill for 2 hours before serving.